Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pilladas Torbe Online Gratis

... recently ...

Hello everyone ... recently I have not had time to write anything ... then do a riassuntino without comments of the last things I did ...: 1

I bought a Canon EOS 400D and a Sigma APO 70-300mm with which I will put all future photos on Flickr.

2 I bought a black 2002 Hornet 919. 3

I opened a club with some friends ... for info: www.circoloasylum.it

4 I received my certification on Citrix XenApp 4.5

5 I did the baths and massages in Abano Terme

... the rest is history ... Meanwhile in Palestine are still killing and since I posted the last time nothing has changed ...

There are a million petitions around the world and nobody can do anything concrete to stop one of the worst massacres in human history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment